HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR
Come grow with us! SustainableHR PEO is a Madison-based newly launched professional employer organization offering outsourced human resource and payroll services and group benefits to small and medium sized employers. We have an opening for a talented, experienced Human Resource professional to join our team.
This full-time Human Resource Advisor will provide a broad spectrum of human resource services to small business clients in both our HR services practice and Professional Employer Organization clients. You will apply Human Resource laws, principles, and practices to evaluate, recommend, develop, support, and administer Human Resources processes and programs for assigned clients. You become our client’s Human Resource contact helping them navigate and comply with the multitude of federal and multiple state employment laws. You will put your technical skills to work to set up new clients in our paperless HRIS system, MyPaperLessOffice, and build a customized online timekeeping database for clients who wish to use our online timekeeping system, SwipeClock TimeWorksPlus.
Qualified candidates will possess the following credentials:
• Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• Seven years’ hands-on human resources generalist experience in multiple Human Resource disciplines and multiple industries required.
• Hands-on Human Resource experience working in a small to medium-sized employers required.
• Experience providing services to external clients required.
• Effective and thorough analytical, investigation, and problem-solving skills applying applicable laws and policies to arrive at a reasonable, defensible decision.
• Human Resources professional designation preferred.
• Previous experience with setting up and using human resources/payroll information systems required.
• Proficient with computer software applications, preferably Microsoft Office Suite and automated Human Resource Information System, and payroll systems required.
• Proficient and accurate computer keyboarding skills required.
• High attention to detail and accuracy required.
• Valid driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation is required as work may be performed at client’s offices. Currently we are working remotely.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Mrs. Chris Flessert, SustainableHR PEO, Human Resource Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.